Erik Elputra | SIMPLY BLACK



My motto is keep it Cool and Simple!
So, Today's hangout look, I decided to go with Black Outfit because black is one of my favorite colors (so does everyone else). In black, you can be look so  Minimal, Clean, Chic, and Classy but still SIMPLE. You can also mix-and-match Black with any colors. So today I paired a studded t-shirt (I'm in love with this one) with jeans and white sneakers. I chose white because a pair of white sneakers instantly elevates an outfit to be a little sharper and minimal. I also chose matte black aviator sunglasses to create such a cool impression.


WEARING:

Studded Tee by ZALORA
Chinos by H&M
Aviator Sunglasses by 24:01
Shoes by ACNE STUDIOS

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Kbnykan pakaiannya beli online ya? Dmn aja belinya?

    ReplyDelete