Erik Elputra | WHATEVER THE WEATHER IT'S TIME FOR LEATHER


I know i've been little absent  with outfit posts over here because I was so busy in college with so many tasks I got everyday from my lecturers but it's all over! now I'm (not so) free. Well, it feels so good to be back on the blog again! Okay, this look is basically my favorite look for hangout with my friends or just for attend events. I always love mix and match everything with this black leather jacket because it matches  every outfit especially t-shirt. In this look I paired it with my maroon tee and distress soft jeans with a cool sunglasses to complete my look as well. So, here are the full shots!


WEARING:
Leather Jacket by Local Brand
Tee by Social Jetlag
Pants by Topman
Sneakers by 24:01

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment