Erik Elputra | GREY ON GREY


It's 2017! And it is not too late to say Happy New Year! How was your 2017 so far? Hope it went well! As I promised recently, I've posted one of these pics on my instagram as a preview of this post. And this is my very first blog post of 2017 so I wanna open this 2017 with this casual grey-on-grey outfit. This outfit is basically my daily outfit for hangout or school but I'm usually wearing monochrome tones. For this look I chose to wear grey-on-grey. Actually grey is one of my favorite colors because it can be combine with any colors just like black and white. So, this time I picked bomber jacket as outer to give such minimal look. The material of this jacket is so good and comfy  to wear, and the color is just perfect. I also chose grey jeans to complete the look and white tee to make it match with my sneakers. And for the final touch I picked aviator sunnies to protect my eyes from the sun. This outfit is perferct for hangout and chillin with friends.

BRANDS IN THIS LOOK:
Bomber Jacket by Reiss
White Tee by Cotton On
Jeans by Local Brand
Sneakers by 24:01
Sunnies by 24:01



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment