Erik Elputra | ISLAND LIFE


Hey guys what's up? Have you guys made a decision where to spend your holidays? Because it's holiday seasion!! Can't believe 2016 is almost over. Where did the year go? It feels like yesterday.. Time goes by so fast! Okay back to the topic. Couple weeks ago I had my amazing experience to went to Bunaken national park (also called bunaken island), I spent my 3 days there and stayed in a cozy resort Named Cha-Cha. The island was amazing with its beautiful corals and beaches (which meant nice to do snorkeling). But I was little bit unlucky because the sun didn't come and the clouds were cloudy for hours but that was not so bad I still had good pictures haha. Okay, now talk about the outfit, I decided to wear white short sleeve paired with black short chinos also I chose panama hat and sunglasses to create such a very summer look (even though in a cloudy day lol) and for the feet I decided to wear sandals to make me comfortable while walking on the sands. Perfect combo right? As you guys know I've posted some of these pics on my instagram as sneakpeeks. So, here's the full shots.  Hope you guys have wonderful Holidays!




WEARING:
White Short Sleeve by River Island
Black Short Chinos by Zalora
Panama Hat by Local Brand
Sandals by The Zalora Label





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment