Erik Elputra | BEACH ESCAPE








Finally got my brain refreshed after spending days in college (it got me frustrated, lol). I thanked God because could escape from it. So, As you guys know 2 weeks ago I went to this beautiful island named Lihaga (so glad to be back here again) this is my second experience on this beautiful island and I had so much fun there and of course so much pictures too haha.  FYI: Lihaga Island is a small uninhabited island, which is famous for its beautiful beaches. The combination of white sand beaches and blue water is the main attraction of this island (you could imagine how beautiful those are). Moreover, because the beach is still not 'too contaminated' touristy because this Island is such a virgin island for there are not much visitors coming to this place. That's why I love this island! (I could spend my lifetime here). To reach the Lihaga Island you will take a trip over 2 hours. But no need to worry, this far traveling will not be in vain because after arriving at this uninhabited island, you will be greeted by the expanse of fine white sandy beach, that surrounded by the blue ocean.

In this place, you can do snorkeling and enjoy the beauty of the underwater. The underwater scenery around Lihaga Island is just the same with the famous Bunaken Marine Park. Eventhough, the island is un-inhabited, but you don't have to worry because it has provided toilets and changing rooms. In fact, the island has large wooden building to stay free. So, here's the pics I took from 2 weeks ago on the Island!












Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment