Erik Elputra | A GOOD DAY TO WEAR PATTERN SHIRT


Hi guys! What's up? Now I'm back with this new outfit post since my last vacation post and can't believe It's already mid-november (time flies). Okay, back to the look. Yesterday I went to a convention-center in my town to attend my cousin's graduation day. So I want to wear something dapper but still simple at the same time (I was thinking to wear suit-and-tie but I didn't because I thought I'm not gonna go to a wedding ceremony, lol). So I decided to wear pattern shirt that I got the day and I combine it with black chinos, and for the feet I chose to wear sneakers to keep me comfy. and for the final touch I chose round glasses and to add kinda nerd accent. And as you guys see, it looks simple but still slick, right? So here's the entire look.







I'M WEARING:

Pattern Shirt by LOCAL BRAND
Chinos by ZARA
Round Glasses by NAUTICA
Watch by DANIEL WELLINGTON
Sneakers by ZALORA






Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment